Located Apollo Sceptres by Apollo Serial Numbers and Location
Last updated Feb 23, 2019.
This list of Apollo Serial Numbers (ASN) and known locations is a constant work in progress and the primary reason this website was created. The Sceptre is one of the rarest modern production motor coaches made in America. It was also instrumental in the development of the high-end Class A diesel pusher motor coach. These coaches were some of the most expensive Class A motor coaches available in the mid-1980s and were marketed as a special order only coach, selling for $179,000 to $250,000 per unit.
Most of these coaches lived a life of luxury for the first 20 years of their existence, however, like most RVs, there is a point where some Sceptres were either parked too long and/or otherwise were not properly cared for. It is these rougher condition Sceptres that we are most concerned with. These Sceptres are at a tipping point where they could get to a point of no return. Within the last couple of years, several of these in-danger Sceptres were rescued and their new and lucky owners have return them into road worthy and head turning coaches that grab and keep passerby’s attention.
These extremely well built and rare coaches are worthy of a second lease on life and have never been more affordable. This is the perfect time to become one of the few, the proud, a Sceptre owner!
If you have seen or run across one of these missing or unknown to this website Sceptres? We would like to hear from you. The two most important pieces of information are the Apollo Serial Number (ASN) that is located on the VIN/Data Plate, which is a 3 ½ inch by 4 1/8 inch plate located on the side body of the Sceptre near the entry door. Another important piece of information is the location of the missing or relocated Sceptre. If possible, please provide contact info of the Sceptre’s owner.
Media Galleries Coming Soon!
- Sceptre #1, 62D470001 Located in Olympia, WA
- Sceptre #2, 62D470002
- Sceptre #3, 62D470003 Located in Hungry Horse, MT
- Sceptre #4, 62D470004 Located in Eagle, CO Note: Destroyed by fire in 2016
- Sceptre #5, 62D370005
- Sceptre #6, 62D540006 Located in Hamilton, ON, Canada
- Sceptre #7, 62D370007 Located in Hamilton, ON, Canada
- Sceptre #8, 62D370008
- Sceptre #9, 62D370009 Located in McMinnville, OR
- Sceptre #10, 62D370010 Located in Arroyo Grande, CA
- Sceptre #11, 62D370011
- Sceptre #12, 62D370012
- Sceptre #13, 62D470013
- Sceptre #14, 62D370014
- Sceptre #15, 62D540015
- Sceptre #16, 62D370016 Located in Williamstown, Vermont
- Sceptre #17, 62D570017 Located in Missouri Valley, Iowa
- Sceptre #18, 62D470018 Located in Spanaway, WA
- Sceptre #19, 62D370019 Located in Weaverville CA. Pristine original condition with approx 7500 miles
- Sceptre #20, 62D470020
- Sceptre #21, 62D370021
- Sceptre #22, 62D370022 Last Located in Sonora, CA-It was stolen in 1997 and destroyed
- Sceptre #23, 62D370023
- Sceptre #XX, 62D570024 * Renumbered 63D570101
- Sceptre #24, 62D370025 Located in South Australia
- Sceptre #25, 62D370026
- Sceptre #26, 62D370027 Located in Clovis, NM
- Sceptre #27, 62D270028 Located in Clovis, NM
- Sceptre #28, 62D370029 Located in Van Nuys, CA
- Sceptre #29, 63D570030
- Sceptre #30, 63D570101* Renumbered 62D570024 Located in Michigan (has modern style paint job)
- Sceptre #31, 63D310102 Loacted in Merritt Island FL. Has Gold/Green paint job
- Sceptre #32, 63D370103 Located in Macon, GA
- Sceptre #33, 63D370104 Last known location in McKees Rocks, PA
- Sceptre #34, 63D570105 Located in Seymour, TN
- Sceptre #35, 63D370106
- Sceptre #36, 63D370107 Found in Ionia, MI
- Sceptre #37, 63D370008 Found in Santa Clara, CA
- Sceptre #38, 63D370109
- Sceptre #39, 63D340110 Dennis and Cheryl DeNoi’s Sceptre
- Sceptre #40, 64D430201 Located in San Diego, CA
- Sceptre #41, 64D250202 Located in Palm Springs, CA
- Sceptre #42, 64D550203 Reported to be in Silverdale, Washington State/Yuma, AZ
- Sceptre #43, 64D460204 Located in Arroyo Grande, CA-Last know Diesel Pusher Sceptre
It is not known how many front engine gas powered Sceptres were built, but one has been located in the North Bay area, CA. This mysterious gas Sceptre was not assigned an ASN and the data plate reads just “Sceptre” w/o an ASN.
Read all about Sceptre Signals below!